
And, guess what? Woke up on Friday feeling like I couldn't breathe. Friday was my bad day, because it was also my birthday. Talk about karma, right? So my mom took me to the ER, thinking I had pneumonia. For some reason, they made me put on one of those gross hospital gowns and everything before listening to my chest and telling me I didn't have pneumonia. They really couldn't have done that in my normal clothes? Anyway, they told me I couldn't breathe because of my athsma, and to take an athsma treatment with this really loud annoying machine we have (because my whole family has athsma...) every four hours.
So that was my very bad day. But actually it got a lot better in the evening. Even though I felt terrible, I was happy because my mom ordered pizza (we almost never have pizza) and my boyfriend brought a cake and ice cream (and more orange juice) over, then we went and got some movies and watched Monty Python and MST3K until the wee hours.
But it's ok, because I have a lot of fun things planned for Halloween, and that's a birthday party enough for me...
It's amazing how much a bad day can make you appreciate the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment